A SYSTEM YOU CAN USE TODAY
Being able to successfully approach and date women in the day-time is a skill that takes-time to learn. As you practice with the information you learn in this book, gradually thingswill begin to “click” and you will find your interactions with attractive women becomingbetter.
There is a lot of information presented here and it will take you time to read. A lot of thingswill make more sense once you go out and try it a few times and observe the results. Sotreat this book as a reference that you keep coming back to, over and over again.
However, you might be sitting in a café reading this right now and there is a cute girlsitting next to you. Or you might walk out of your office at lunchtime and see a beautifulwoman walking past you on the street. So what should you say?
Well, this entire book is devoted to breaking down the stages you need to go throughto successfully approach and date women in these situations. However, this section willshow you very briefly how to get into that initial conversation and take it somewhere, forexample taking a phone number.
This is by no means a comprehensive explanation of online dating, but should beenough if you only have ten minutes to read this and a beautiful woman happens to crossyour path today.
Approaching and Transitioning
• Get her attention politely, explain how you came to notice her and pay her asmall, but genuine physical compliment. For example:
Excuse me, hi. I just saw you sitting there and I had to tell you, you havean amazing style. I really love your look: it’s so well put-together.
Excuse me, hi. I just saw you sitting there and I had to tell you, you havean amazing style. I really love your look, it’s so well put-together.
• Wait for her to say thank you, then put your hand out, ask her name andintroduce yourself.
• The ideal reaction from a woman is pleasant surprise. The more warmly shereacts, the more open to a conversation she is. If you get a less than warm reaction, don’t take it personally!Some women just aren’t interested in meetingstrangers, or perhaps she already has a boyfriend.
• The and chapters cover all this in a lot of detail,showing you ways to make it work as effectively as possible.
• Over the next five or ten minutes, you want to find out a little bit about who thiswoman is, and demonstrate that you are an interesting person to her.
• Find out what she is doing today, what she does for a living, and what she doesin her spare time for fun. Don’t ask all these questions in a row, but graduallyfind out these answers over the course of a five- or ten-minute conversation. Useher answers to make statements that lead the conversation onto topics you areknowledgeable about.
• For example, if you’re a good writer, and it turns out she’s studying journalism,you could talk about how much you enjoy journalism, your experiences of studyingwriting, or what you love most about writing as a job.
• Make sure you don’t go into interview mode by asking lots of questions andmaking few statements. You should make statements about yourself for most ofthe conversation. The questions you ask her simply allow you to target thestatements you’re going to make.
• Try to discover things that you are both passionate about and spend time talkingabout those things with her.
• This is where you find out whether she has the kind of personality and lifestyle ofsomeone you could get along with – someone worth getting to know better.
• Think about your favorite topics of conversation, whether it’s travelling, writing,dancing, sports, music, movies or anything else, and ask her questions relatedto these things, for example, “What kind of movies do you like?”
• If after a few minutes, you get the impression you could genuinely like her, give heranother compliment that this time doesn’t relate to how she looks. For example,“I really like that you’re into travelling. It makes me think that we could have afew things in common.”
• Try to pay her a couple of these non-physical compliments over the course of theconversation.
• If you’ve had a good conversation with her after five or ten minutes, tell her thatyou enjoyed talking with her and that you’d like to talk some more over a drink ora coffee. See how she responds.
• If she agrees, find out what her schedule is like for tonight or the next few days,and arrange a mutually convenient time to meet. Ask her to put her phonenumber in your phone and save it.
• You have hopefully now set up a date!
• If she says no, tell her, “No problem. It was nice to meet you,” and go approachsome more women…